Made in America
- Skilled Manager and Administrator with technical experience.
- Excellent IT, computer, software and organizational skills.
- Highly productive both individually and in group management.
- Sales, Marketing, Media:
- Customers, suppliers, private and governmental communications.
- Agreements and Contracts:
- Negotiations, Legal Documentation and Fulfillment.
- Business Management:
- Entire Scope Analysis and Critical Path Scheduling.
- Project Productivity, Procurement and Job Cost Analysis.
- Banking Relationships and Cash Flow Management.
- Real Estate and Property:
- Ownership, Planning, Development, and Management.
- Construction and Engineering:
- Highway/Heavy, Utilities, Mining, Commercial and Project Design
- and Build, including: Asphalt, Concrete, Earthwork, Marine, Water
- and Sewer Utilities and Plants, Aviation, Surface Mining and
- Manufacturing Operations and Commercial Buildings.
- Managed and built regional company operations with responsibilities for
- over 430 employees.
- Transportation infrastructure projects; experienced with NCDOT, VDOT,
- and associated agencies.
- Worked with energy technologies and the development and release of
- efficiency products.
- Extensive and diverse career including: Professional migration upward through
- many positions of responsibility and authority including: Foreman, Superintendent,
- Project Manager, Estimator, Contract Administrator, Project Engineer, Vice President,
- President, CEO and owner, with the corresponding and appropriate experiences and
- skills gleaned from those positions of problem solving and productivity.
- North Carolina State University
- Civil Engineering – Construction Option
- Bachelor of Science, BS-CEC
- Vice President of Student Chapter of the
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)